Promega on the Internet

Jutta Hammermueller jhammerm at uoguelph.ca
Tue Sep 27 19:44:07 EST 1994

Stephan Spencer (sspencer at rhino.bocklabs.wisc.edu) wrote:
: I (and Promega) would like to know who out there would like to see Promega
: on the World Wide Web, and what you would like to see (catalog, technical
: notes, online ordering, tech support, etc...)

: Second question.. would you use their services online? Would you order
: online?

Great idea - the more on line we get the better.  Support services and
product info would be helpfull on line.  Online new product
advertisements would save much paper and be more available.  As to the
ordering - In our organization too many channels need to be crossed
before ordering can take place - maybe in time - who knows

Jutta
jhammerm at uoguelph.ca