Promega on the Internet

Christoph Weber cweber at oci.unizh.ch
Fri Sep 30 04:51:01 EST 1994

WAS (SHOREWA at UCBEH.SAN.UC.EDU) wrote:
: In article <36ae8n$gtl at nermal.cs.uoguelph.ca>, jhammerm at uoguelph.ca (Jutta
: Hammermueller) wrote:

: > Stephan Spencer (sspencer at rhino.bocklabs.wisc.edu) wrote:
: > : I (and Promega) would like to know who out there would like to see Promega
: > : on the World Wide Web, and what you would like to see (catalog, technical
: > : notes, online ordering, tech support, etc...)
: >
: > : Second question.. would you use their services online? Would you order
: > : online?
: >
: > Great idea - the more on line we get the better.  Support services and
: > product info would be helpfull on line.  Online new product
: > advertisements would save much paper and be more available.  As to the
: > ordering - In our organization too many channels need to be crossed
: > before ordering can take place - maybe in time - who knows
: >
: > Jutta
: > jhammerm at uoguelph.ca

: Yeah, ditto to what jutta said.  Give me an address and I'll plug in today

: Alan
:  Univ. of Cincinnati  Dna core

I second all of the above opinions.

Christoph
Christoph Weber                     email: cweber at oci.unizh.ch
OCI  Uni Zurich                     phone: +41 1 257 4925
Winterthurerstr. 190                FAX:   +41 1 361 9895
CH-8057 Zurich,  Switzerland