Plasmid Drawing Programs

Jan Eggermont Jan.Eggermont at
Mon Apr 3 04:41:42 EST 1995

In article <3lej3k$ibi at>, David Stillman
<stillman at> wrote:

> I am using MacPlasmap 2.05, now available for $200 (I think) from CGC
> Scientific
> 314-652-6533, fax 314-652-6631
> Many new features: importing from GenBank, from DNA Strider Pict files,
> from MacDraw, and now make linear maps.
> I like it.
Do you whether they have an e-mial address? Also, is there a demo version
available for this version?

Jan Eggermont                       Jan.Eggermont at
Laboratorium voor Fysiologie - KU Leuven
Campus Gasthuisberg
B-3000 Leuven                            tel 32-16-345938
Belgium                                  fax 32-16-345991