Graphing Software your choice please???

Dan Roberts Roberts_Daniel_g.PRILVMS3 at msmail.bms.com
Wed Apr 5 14:51:33 EST 1995

--
Netters.  I need some help in selecting the best MAC based graphing program from the
following list:
 Delta graph, Cricket graph, Sigma Plot, Kaleidagraph, GraphPad or some other choice.

Up until now we have been doing curve fitting using Kaleidagraph.  Well now that
we all have MAC  Excel 5.0 we would like to take advantage of the fact that Excel 5.0
may link to other apps.  Our current version of Kaleidagraph doesn't support this
and I am wondering if one of the above programs may in fact both link with Excel 5.0
and meet our needs with greater satisfaction.  We use Kaleidagraph for two site
curve fits and etc.

Also, it might come in handy if such a graphing program would also interface as
well with FoxPro.

--
Dan Roberts
BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB PHARM. RES. CENTER      "Nature is last at Bats"