Visualising Biomolecules...

Kevin Gardner gardner at
Tue Apr 11 08:42:24 EST 1995

Bill Romanow (brom at wrote:
: Try RasMac. It's shareware, I don't recall where I d/l'ed it from but it's
: easy to use and works with images from Brookhaven Protein Dtata Base just
: fine! I'm sure you could find lysozyme there.

I wholeheartedly second this recommendation; there are additional
versions (RasMol) that work on Unix/VAX/IBM platforms as well.
The site is
More info in README at same site.

Kevin Gardner			                      Glu-Leu-Val-Ile-Ser
Yale University            Dept. of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry
Internet: gardner at               Bitnet: gardner at yalemed