Reference Manager

Jesus R Gomez-Navarro jegmezn at
Sat Apr 15 15:46:24 EST 1995

heinen at (Wouter Heinen) wrote:

>Is anybody familiar with the Reference Manager (RefMan) program? If so,
>could you point me to the distributor(s) or vendor(s).  Presumably this
>journal/reference database program was designed to suit the needs of
>researchers in the area of the bio-sciences.

You can download a windows Demo version (fully operative during a
limited time) from:
There are other versions available.

Certainly, the program suits the needs of researchers in the area of
biosciences; it has filters to import downloadings from a lot of
literature distributors (Medline, Dialog, etc., etc.).

Besides RefMan, there is EndNote, with a windows version due this
first half of year. Consult
In that page there are links to bibliographic software distributors.

Enjoy !
Jesús R Gómez-Navarro
jegmez at