Papyrus literature database

Theo Schoenmakers theos at
Wed Apr 19 07:17:31 EST 1995

Dear colleagues,

I recently heard someone mention "Papyrus" as a valuable database system
for managing one's literature references.
Is anyone out there familiar with this software? How does it compare to
other databases? Is there a try-out version available? If not, where can
info be obtained concerning the distributors?

Please email your response, since I am not a frequent reader of these
Thanks in advance,
Theo Schoenmakers
Dept. Animal Physiology
University of Nijmegen
The Netherlands

/---------- Dr. Theo J.M. Schoenmakers <theos at> ------------\
| Dept. Animal Physiology, Faculty of Science, University of Nijmegen |
|     Toernooiveld, NL-6525 ED Nijmegen, The Netherlands, Europe      |