S.: Statistic Programs of Bruce Weir's book

Hermann Rochholz t7845ag at cd1.lrz-muenchen.de
Thu Apr 20 10:25:43 EST 1995

Hallo!

I search the statistic Software written by Bruce Weir
published in his Book " Genetic data analysis"
written in FORTRAN 77.

It is NOT to surround the fees to pay for the diskette,
but his book is out of print and the software is not possible
to get (additionally here in Germany, I've tried it
via Online Book Service and others; it's not possible).

Now, I've borrowed the book, but I don't want to
write the 50 pages written in Fortran and scanning
programs leads very often to mistakes.

Would anybody be so kind and mail me the programs?
Or give me an address to get it?

Thanks in Advance

Hermann Rochholz
TU Muenchen