is there a recent update to Authorin?

Jim Manhart J-Manhart at
Fri Apr 21 09:24:48 EST 1995

In article <lawtonmp-2004950838360001 at>,
lawtonmp at (Michael P. Lawton) wrote:

> Does anybody know where I can find a version of Authorin (the program for
> sumbitting sequences to GenBank) that will run on the PowerMac? I have
> version 3.0 but it doesn't like the 32-bit addressing on the new mac.
> Thanks.
> --
> Michael P. Lawton
> Pfizer Central Research
> Groton, CT  06340
> lawtonmp at

I don't think such a thing is available.  However, they recently installed
a submission service on the WWW ( called
Bankit.  I believe that your current options are to submit via Bankit or
keep an old Mac around for running Authorin.

Jim Manhart, Dept. of Biology, Texas A&M University
J-Manhart at