Reference Manager

Len Cleary lcleary at
Mon Apr 24 12:23:51 EST 1995

In article <weil_j-1704952030230001 at>,
weil_j at says...
>In article <3ml54c$384 at>,
heinen at
>(Wouter Heinen) wrote:
>As one of several examples, when you do a draft referencing of a paper
>Man indicates the references with arbitrary numbers interpretable only
>from your reference list - in comparison EndNote shows the references as
>lead author and date!!!!  This and numerous other features are
>awkward in Ref Man and very easy and intuitive in EndNote.

AuthorDate Reference IDs are available in Verson 6 for Windows. As
always, there are minor flaws, but it does the job. It supports
Word for Windows 6 and they wrote a filter to capture output from our
campus interface to Medline. At the time I bought, no other reference
database software had those capabilities.

Len Cleary