Papyrus literature database - more questions

dgobbett at dgobbett at
Thu Apr 27 22:53:15 EST 1995

farcher at (Eric Archer) writes:

>Papyrus has been all that we could want and more. The only complaints I have
>about it are
>that although it has a great and flexible search capability, once you've made
>the list,
>it doesn't have the capability to tag references that you want and compile
>only the tagged
>ones. You have to delete references that you don't want, which is a bit

The topic of reference managers seems to appear here from time to time...

I have a few more questions:

I'm using version 7.0.2 of papyrus -
	I would like to be able to use it to automatically scan a document,
and create the reference list at the end. Does anyone use papyrus this way??

This version doesn't recognise Word for Windows version 2 docs, let alone
version 6. Does anyone know whether there are updated versions (or even
a windows versions available?

How does something like Endnote compare? What about Refs - it has a few

Any ideas, opinions appreciated
Cheers, Dave