Vet software vendors needed

Piotr Mlynarczyk piotr at ix.netcom.com
Fri Apr 28 17:12:40 EST 1995

Hi there!
I am probably posting in absolutely wrong group, so I better start from
apology for it. I spent couple of hours, trying to find a group to post
it and Yours come up as best. My problem is:
My friend is about to open vet clinic. He is looking for some software
vendors, who are dealing with s/w about invoicing, estimating and
bookeeping of small vet clinic. I don,t expect anybody, to give me
their phones, all I want is adress, where I can post this question.
Thank You for any help and happy cruising:)
                                                     Piotr