<Q> NCBI Entrez for MS Windows

Jörg Ruppert ruppert at rrz.uni-hamburg.de
Sat Apr 29 12:26:54 EST 1995

Dear netters,

for a couple of days now have I tried to get the NCBI Entrez network
distribution for MS windows. It is located at their ftp server:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. This location is either terribly slow or permanently
overloaded. I used to adress it via the uni Montreal Megagopher
megasun.bch.umontreal.ca - a nice location worth a try. Even more is
the one which points to it - the CSC biopages
(http://www.csc.fi/molbio/).
Back to my question: Is there a mirror of that site (ncbi) or can I
download the software elsewhere?

Thanx a lot and have fun with my urls

Joerg

*
*  Jörg Ruppert <ruppert at rrz.uni-hamburg.de>
*
*  European Medical Students' Association
*  EMSA Hamburg
*  Stud. Auslandsbuero am FB Medizin
*  Univ. Krankenhaus Eppendorf
*  Martinistr. 52
*  20246 Hamburg
*
*  Inst. for Hormone and Fertility Research (IHF)
*  Grandweg 64
*  22529 Hamburg
*  Tel.: ++49-40-561908-0 /-11 /-83
*  Fax.:               -64