Papyrus literature databa

Harold Drabkin harold.drabkin at channel1.com
Sun Apr 30 13:02:00 EST 1995

Subject: Papyrus literature databa

To: THEOS at SCI.KUN.NL

To: THEOS at SCI.KUN.NL
Subject: Papyrus literature database

T>one mention "Papyrus" as a valuable database system
T>for managing one's literature references.
T>Is anyone out there familiar with this software? How does it compare to
T>other databases? Is there a try-out version available? If not, where can
T>info be obtained concerning the distributors?

I love this program.  Although it is dos based, it can function easily
in windows (via the clipboard), and can read/write word for win, word
perf. for win, amipro, as well as the dos versions of these programs.
For only $99, you get a most libral licence, AND it can do everything
that you have to buy EXTRA modules for other similar programs.  For $25,
you can get a demo version tha will be credited towards the actual
puchase. You can E-MAIL Research Software Design at: RSD at teleport.com
They are located at 2718 SW Kelly St, Suite 181, Portland OR 97201;
1-503-796-1368.

Harold Drabkin
c/o
Dept. of biology