MacLigand update?

Alex Morla amorla at midway.uchicago.edu
Tue Aug 1 05:21:21 EST 1995

In article <G.Grossman-0108950836380001 at biochemgate62.babs.unsw.edu.au>,
G.Grossman at unsw.EDU.AU (George Grossman) wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for an updated version of MacLigand 1.02 (circa 1990) -- which
> is the only version that I'm able to find on the net. It crashs under
> System 7.1.
>
> The alternative is another program that can do binding studies (in the
> same manner as MacLigand) -- does one exist and if so could some kind
> person point me in the right direction?
>
> Many thanks
>
> George
>
> --
> George Grossman                        E-Mail: G.Grossman at unsw.EDU.AU
> School of Biochemistry                 Voice : +61 2 385 2045
> and Molecular Genetics                 Fax   : +61 2 313 6271
> The University of New South Wales
> Sydney, NSW 2052
> Australia

To obtain MacLigand write to:

Peter J. Munson
Bldg 12A, Room 2007
NIH
Div. of Computer Res. and Tech.
Bethesda, MD 20892

He will send you a manual with a license agreement. When you return the
signed license agreement along with a floppy disk, you will receive the
program. There is no charge for the program. I believe the latest version
is 4.95 (at least that's the latest version I have). It runs fine under
system 7.

Hope this helps.