MacLigand update?

Nicholas Webster nwebster at ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 1 09:51:12 EST 1995

In article <G.Grossman-0108950836380001 at biochemgate62.babs.unsw.edu.au>,
G.Grossman at unsw.EDU.AU (George Grossman) wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for an updated version of MacLigand 1.02 (circa 1990) -- which
> is the only version that I'm able to find on the net. It crashs under
> System 7.1.
>
> The alternative is another program that can do binding studies (in the
> same manner as MacLigand) -- does one exist and if so could some kind
> person point me in the right direction?

MacLigand v4.93 is available from Peter Munson at the NIH. It will work
under system 7.1 but you need to turn off the cache (on 68040 machines)
and turn off 32-bit addressing in memory control panel. I don't know if
it's available online. You can get it by writing to:

Dr. Peter Munson
National INstitutes of Health
DCRT
Bldg. 12a, Room 2007