SigmaPlot and other graphing packages

Library library at draco.se.astra.com
Wed Aug 2 05:00:17 EST 1995

>Andy.Law at bbsrc.ac.uk (Andy Law (Big Nose)) wrote:
>I will soon have to evaluate a number of graphing
>and drawing packages on Macs and PCs (and possibly OSF1 and Sun Solaris).
>What do you use and is it any good?

We use Fig.P from Biosoft for plotting biological data (dose-response
curves etc.). It is not the easiest of programmes but has, as far as I
know, unsurpassed flexibility. Quite simply it copes with all the odd
graphs we want to make. It exports easily and competently to MS-Word amd
prints without problems on any printer with a Windows driver.

Mark Finney
Astra
Sweden