(none)

Alexander Garcia agarcia at BACATA.USC.UNAL.EDU.CO
Wed Aug 9 13:43:50 EST 1995

Does anyone knows anything about a program that calculates genetic
frecuences from phenotipes? I am working with unrelated individuals. I
would apreciate any colaboration. Thanks.

-#   Alexander Garcia Castro        Universidad Nacional de Colombia # -
-#   E-Mail:agarcia at bacata.usc.unal.edu.co   Facultad de Ciencias    # -
-#   Fax   :(57) (1) (2359274)                 Dept. Farcmacia       # -
-#   Voice :(57) (1) (6729301)                                       # -
-#   Bogota, Colombia, South America                                 # -