source code for 'xnu' filter

Herve Recipon recipon at NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV
Thu Aug 10 15:01:57 EST 1995

On 10 Aug 1995, Bob DuBose wrote:

> I'm looking for the source code (if available) for the "xnu" BLAST
> filter.  I've looked around on several of the likely places (ncbi,
> EMBL, IUBio), but unless I'm really overlooking something haven't found
> it.
>
> If the source is available, I'd appreciate a pointer to an ftp site or
> e-mail address.

Bob,

The source code for the seg and xnu programs are available for public use in
the NCBI ftp site (anonymous ftp to ncbi.nlm.nih.gov) in the pub/seg and
pub/jmc/xnu directories.

Sincerely,

--
Herve RECIPON, PhD.
\__/\__/\__/\               recipon at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
                            1 / (301) 496-2475 ext 273

For more details and advice on using BLAST programs send an e-mail to
blast at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov with "help" (without the quotes) in the body of
the message to obtain the help file or read the BLAST Notebook, using a
WWW browser program to : http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Recipon/index.html