GCG programs

William Sun william at neuro.usc.edu
Tue Aug 15 13:52:53 EST 1995

Hello netters,

This might be a naive question.  But is the GCG DNA analysis program
package public domain software?  If so, where can I get it through
anonymous ftp?  Right now I am trying to learn GDE which I had obtained
from iubio.indiana.edu, but I prefer to use GCG since I have used it before.
If you know where I can obtain GCG or a program better than GDE, please
respond.  Thanks.