Software for calculating molvolumes

itelev itelev at
Wed Aug 16 03:28:13 EST 1995

In article <backhaus.11.0000B5D3 at>, backhaus at (Thomas Backhaus) says:
>As the subject says, I'm looking for software to calculate the molvolumes of
>certain chemicals (surfactants). Are there any freeware, public domain or
>shareware programs out there? Any commercial programs?

Do you want a specific, "free" program or can you makedo with an Excel progam?
In that case, I´m in the middle of constructing such a program. Do you want any
special or specific functions? When ( and if- doing it in my sparetime...not much)
I´m finished, I can send it to you, free of charge.