a www site to run DNA/protein sequence analysis programs

Shiping Zhang ping at bnlux1.bnl.gov
Wed Aug 16 22:18:49 EST 1995

In article <40ipr9$4lh at sun20.ccd.bnl.gov>,
Shiping Zhang <ping at genome1.bio.bnl.gov> wrote:
>Those who want to do some simple DNA/protein sequence analysis
>but don't have a program at hand can take a look at the www site
>
>http://genome1.bio.bnl.gov/bbq.html
>
>At the moment, there are several dozens of programs available doing
>DNA/protein sequence analysis, such as pI calculation, restriction
>enzyme analysis, oligo Tm/dG calculation, sequence comparison, GenBank
>data retrieval, etc.

Those who use the above www site service should always start from
the above page.  Saving intermediate pages into your hotlist for
quick entering is OK for a short period of time, but you should
revisit the above page once in a while.  Any updates we make may be
visible to you only if you start from the above page.  Make sure
your browser actually reloads the above page instead loading a old
page saved in your system.

-ping