mac prog to analyze FPLC data

Leon Kanopka instrutk at panix.com
Thu Aug 17 09:13:41 EST 1995

Bill Berrington (berrington at ms.tht.anes.uab.edu) wrote:
:    I was wondering what was the best program on the mac to analyze FPLC
: data?  Specifically I would like to be able to perform gaussian fits and
: integrate the areas under the curve?  There is a nifty windows program
: called Origin 3.5 that will do most of this, but I have not found one for
: the Mac.  What is there out there?

: Thanks in advance
: William Berrington
: berrington at ms.tht.anes.uab.edu

Have you looked at Igor and Igor Pro.  They have a web site accessable
through ours or at http://www.wavemetrics.com.  Tell them Instrutech sent
you.
Instrutech Corporation             Internet email: leonk at instrutech.com
475 Northern Blvd., Suite 31       Tel: (516) 829-5942 Fax:(516) 829-0934
Great Neck, NY 11021-4802 U.S.A.   www: http://www.instrutech.com
   Manufacturer of fine scientific research hardware and software tools.