Disk Catalog Software

Anderas Becker becker at ps1515.chemie.uni-marburg.de
Fri Aug 18 03:26:23 EST 1995

In article <410rmk$9co at newsman.viper.net>, data at ns.secis.com says:

>I've been in the market for a GOOD software catalog program for
>Windows.  I want to be able to auto scan floppies, as well as manually
>entering files.  Printing the list in a variety of ways would be nice
>as well.   Any suggestions out there?

Try wincat41.zip. It is shareware, quite good.
Registration is cheap. You can even print disk labels.
For Mac ImageCatalog could be useful.

You can find the URL's on my web page:

WWW  : http://www.chemie.uni-marburg.de/~becker/welcome.html

Andreas

Andreas Becker
Arbeitskreis Prof. Kadenbach, FB Chemie/Biochemie, Hans-
Meerwein-Strasse, Philipps-Universitaet, 35043 Marburg, Germany
Phone: privat +49 6421 47304  Labor +49 6421 28 -5721 Fax -2191
eMail: BECKER at ps1515.Chemie.Uni-Marburg.De
WWW  : http://www.chemie.uni-marburg.de/~becker