3D RECONSTRUCTION OF TERMINAL DUCTS

Kevin Montgomery kevin at neuron.arc.nasa.gov
Sat Aug 19 16:29:52 EST 1995

In article <DDCrJ4.4tG at liverpool.ac.uk>, ch0s4005 at liverpool.ac.uk (Mr DJ Beechs) writes:
|> I want to 3 dimensionally reconstruct the terminal duct complex of SIDS and
|> non-SIDS infants, using microscopy and histology.

I'd like to point everyone to the 3D Reconstruction Web Site- it contains
information on around 70 different software packages, on-line data sets,
an extensive reference bibliography, images/movies of reconstructions,
and pointers to related information available on the Internet.  It covers
reconstruction from MRI, CAT, PET, and microscopy (light, confocal, EM).

The URL for this site is:
	http://biocomp.arc.nasa.gov/3dreconstruction

						Enjoy!
						  Kevin