(no subject)

Laura Walsh lwalsh at aries.scs.uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 22 10:50:10 EST 1995

I am actually looking for hardware:  I need the (inexpensive)
glasses that cant be worn to look at stereo images.  I do not
need the red/green type of glasses or the expensive schemes that
depend on polarization of the glasses or flickering of the screen,
but rather the type of glasses you can wear to look at the black
and white stereograms that often appear in magazines.

Thanks.
Laura
--
Laura Lynn Walsh, School of Chemical Sciences Computer Center,
Box 66-1, 153 Noyes Lab, 505 South Mathews Ave.,