stereo glasses

Laura Walsh lwalsh at aries.scs.uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 23 11:09:16 EST 1995

jecop at ebi.ac.uk (Jeroen Coppieters) wrote:
>If you can look cross-eyed, you do not need any device to do this.
>Hold the pictures about 20-30 cm from your eyes, each eye sees 2 pictures
>(total 4 pictures)
>Now turn cross-eyed until the middle 2 pictures overlap. There you have
>your 3D

Thanks, but not all people can do this, especially for long periods of
time.  I was looking for the glasses for a user who needs to look at
these images for a longer period.

In addition to the previous reply regarding the use of binoculars, a
couple of people suggested contacting Edmund Scientific.

Thanks.

Laura
--
Laura Lynn Walsh, School of Chemical Sciences Computer Center,
Box 66-1, 153 Noyes Lab, 505 South Mathews Ave.,