most informative medical products network

Jim C. trinet at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 24 04:35:08 EST 1995

This is a press release to announce a new Online network to increase
the awareness of medical equipment, instruments, products, and
services.  It is the MedInstrument Network.  Hospitals, biomedical
researchers, clinics, and distributors can access the MedInstrument
Network free to locate their medical product needs whether it's
pacemakers or mRNAs.  The MedInstrument Network can be accessed at:

          http://www.webcom.com/~mednet

I believe the medical industry has come a long way in integrating the
benefits of the information superhighway to its fullest potential.
At the tremendous rate that the internet is growing, I believe that a
network like this is needed to provide an organization of all the
manufacturers for the medical industry.  The MedInstrument Network
contains a growing database of manufacturers that supply almost any
medical-related products and services.

My goal is to house all medical companies under one roof in order to
facilitate the healthcare professional and allow them more time for
life-saving matters.  As a student doctor, I understand that time is
precious and would like to see healthcare professionals and
researchers take advantage of this service.  If there are companies
that are related to the medical or healthcare field and would like to
make a presence on the internet, please visit our site or send e-mail
to Trinet at ix.netcom.com for more information.

My purpose is not to charge outrageous fees to deter medical
companies away from the internet, but to facilitate the presence of
the medical industry on the internet by providing the lowest
guaranteed rate.

|MedInstrument Network		e-mail: Trinet at ix.netcom.com   |
|P.O. Box 8347			FAX: (702) 425-2416            |
|Reno, NV  89507			http://www.webcom.com/~mednet  |