Has anyone used VOXEL-MAN:Brain and Skull ?

DAZ dbourke at ccs1.cc.monash.edu.au
Wed Aug 23 22:30:16 EST 1995

I was wondering if anyone has used the new Springer Electronic media release
called VOXEL-MAN : Brain and Skull. It's a interactive 3-D atlas for teaching
and studying anatomy, radiology and surgery.

The pictures look fantastic but I was wondering what it's like to use.

Thanks, Darren.

Darren Bourke - dbourke at ccs1.cc.monash.edu.au
Anatomy Department, Monash University, Clayton, Vic 3168 AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61-3-905-5124   Fax: +61-3-905-2766