General Biology Softare

Eli Meir meir at
Sat Aug 26 15:20:19 EST 1995

You might look at my Biology Software Education FAQ, available from   /pub/doc.  I don't have very much
multimedia stuff in there, but a little, and there's lots of other good
general biology software listed that I think is in some ways more
useful than most of the multimedia stuff.  I also give a couple
references to other places you might look for listings of multimedia
stuff.  You could also look at videodisks, which in many cases are more
convenient for just showing pictures or movies of stuff.

I would be interested to hear any about any other software you find,
and your impressions, so that I can add it to the FAQ.

Eli Meir
Dept of Zoology, Univ of Washington
meir at