General Biology Softare

Will McQueen wmcqueen at infolane.com
Fri Aug 25 20:31:13 EST 1995

Hello, all!

   I would like to pick all your cerebellums and find-out if anyone has
heard of good multimedia general biology software.  This will be for an
instructor's use in a proposed general biology learning lab.  Currently we
are in the software reviewing stage.  The most promising software so far
is from PLP (Projected Learning Systems), but we are keeping an open mind
and plan to evaluate/preview any other software that may be available in
order to supplement or perhaps replace our first choice.  Please help if
you can.

Thanks,

Will McQueen
wmcqueen at infolane.com