Applied Maths, Gelcompare

Peter Jackman info at
Thu Aug 31 03:41:43 EST 1995

GelCompar runs on any PC running Windows and with a 256 colour display card.
We would recommend at least a 486 with 8Mb RAM ( or a Pentium 75 if you
are buying a new computer). Free hard space for gel image files is needed,
generally of the order of 0.5Mb per gel.

GelCompar directly analyses .tif files.

Please note our new address and contact details:

Peter Jackman

BioSystematica                        Computer software for the BioSciences
9 Westmoor Park
Tavistock                              Tel & Fax (+44) (0) 1822-615594
Devon PL19 9AA
United Kingdom                              info at