Windows equivalent of NIH Image

Andy Phillips andy.phillips at bbsrc.ac.uk
Fri Dec 1 08:55:46 EST 1995

Sorry about the previous posting - I hit the wrong button.

I'm looking for software to analyze digital images of Northern blots, SDS gels etc. I realize
that NIH Image is ideal for my requirements, but unfortunately we have PCs here, not Macs. Does
anyone know of an equivalent to Image that runs under Windows? It need not be freeware, but I
don't want to spend thousands of pounds.

Andy

P.S Is there an FAQ on this subject?

 Email   : andy.phillips at bbsrc.ac.uk            : University of Bristol
 Home    : andy at cycad.demon.co.uk               : IACR Long Ashton Research Station
 Phone   : +44-275-392181 ext:257               : Long Ashton
 Fax     : +44-275-394281                       : Bristol, BS18 9AF, UK