DNA sequence analysis

Anderas Becker becker at ps1515.chemie.uni-marburg.de
Fri Dec 1 01:35:36 EST 1995

In article <49i3ir$jih at news.fhg.de>, Dirk Seegert <seegert at ita.fhg.de> says:

>Hi,
>
>does anybody know a program similar to "MacVector" for doing DNA sequence
>analysis on PC like primer analysis, analysis for restriction sites...,
>and which is able to load sequences from gene banks like ENTREZ or EMBL?

For simple primer analysis and restrictions sites finding take a look at my home pages.

Andreas
Andreas Becker
Arbeitskreis Prof. Kadenbach, FB Chemie/Biochemie, Hans-
Meerwein-Strasse, Philipps-Universitaet, 35043 Marburg, Germany
Phone: privat +49 6421 47304  Labor +49 6421 28 -5721 Fax -2191
eMail: BECKER at ps1515.Chemie.Uni-Marburg.De
WWW  : http://www.chemie.uni-marburg.de/~becker