Thomas Weiss su16pmtw at
Sat Dec 2 23:06:15 EST 1995

hquinn at (INTERNET ROCKHOUSE) wrote:

>Cornelius Krasel (krasel at wrote:
>: Claudio Gomes (gomes at wrote:
>: > I'm looking for a database for Scientific papers.

>: However, you don't say which operating system you want to run it on.

>Claudio is using the 16bit windows version of Netscape to write the request,
>so I guess he wants windows 3.1 software. I would go with Tim Cutt's
>'Refs' program for windows 3.1/win95, which is shareware, inexpensive and
>extremely functional. Even given the choice among the more expensive ones.

I have used LIMAN german) for a while and would like to try out
another one. Therefor I would appreciate a LINK to this program
("REFS"). Do you know the filename that I could use with ARCHIE? Or an
FTP directory? Or a WEB page?

Thanks a lot,

Thomas Weiss                        Institut fuer Biogeographie
                                    Universitaet des Saarlandes
Breitenbacherstr. 14
D-66115 Saarbruecken        e-mail:        thwes at
                                          su16pmtw at
Tel: +49-681-49307          C-Serve:                100602,3105
Fax: +49-681-49307                   100602.3105 at

                      Biogeography at:
                     Wildlife Telemetry: