3D reconstruction

Ferhan Ozadali burcu at iastate.edu
Sun Dec 3 18:58:52 EST 1995

You can contact to VayTek, Inc. for a software which is used for
confocal microscopy. This program can be downloaded from University of
Iowa, FREE. However, if you need to have full version with support you
need to contact the company. Therin e-mail address is
vaytek at ins.infonet.net. You can talk to David Fleshman at 515-472-2227,
or fax to them at 515-472-8131. They send you more info and video tape
which explains the details of the program. they used this program for
3-D analysis of the hearth. It seem a very good program. I do not have
any connection with the company. Let me know if I may assist further.
Good luck.

Ferhan Ozadali
burcu at iastate.edu
--

     |\/\/\/|
     |      |
     C      _)    /     HEY MAN!                             \
     | ,___|  ---| 	Opinions are Ferhan's, not mine!      \
     |   /       \	By the way, I will be a Food Scientist |
    /____\        \     when I grow up!                        /