True-Basic Information Needed

David J. Gerrick aa1184 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Wed Dec 6 10:07:35 EST 1995

Do any of you out in cyber space have Any experience with
True Basic? I am writing some simple simulation programs for
a pharmacology course and need something which can (1) Import
graphics files of scanned images (2) Does not eat tons of
memory - I want to distribute it to students on 3.5 inch disks.
(3) Would my students be required to have a copy of True Basic
or does it produce stand alone files for playback? What is the
approximate cost? Any dealers who are pleasant to deal with?

Any direction would be appreciated.

Thank you kindly,

David Gerrick