Yellow Pages Directory Software

E. Paolo edpaolo at
Fri Dec 8 08:16:32 EST 1995

Al Riley (ariley at wrote:

: >In article <4905tm$cea at>, jcudahy at (Jeff ) wrote:

: >> Could anyone tell me where I could get my hands on a piece of software
: >> that has either telephone listings or a Yellow Pages listing for the
: >> U.S. or parts thereof?  I found one that has Canada but can't find one
: >> for the U.S. yet.

	I use Central Service Yellow Page for looking up company phone numbers
on line. They are at I beleive
they also have links to other country phone books. Has any else found on-line
phone books ? I like the on-line one becuase they are more up to date
then cd phone books.

				edpaolo at