PrimaSoft Windows Collection - new versions released

PrimaSoft PC, Inc. abrzezin at Direct.CA
Sun Dec 10 14:21:58 EST 1995

PrimaSoft PC, Inc. announces Windows Collection: a collection of
easy-to-use, inexpensive, and high-quality programs for
personal and business use. Check out our Special Offer (you
can purchase our programs for as little as $5).

Visit our Internet Home Page with your World Wide Web browser. The
location is:
or an alternate location:

On our page you will find the descriptions of all our products.
You can also download shareware versions of our software. And
most importantly, you can purchase our software On-line through First
Virtual secure payment system.