Looking for Marshall Dudley's DOORWAY.EXE

karla and geoff erickson kandg at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 12 06:34:30 EST 1995

Hello,

     I've been searching ftp sites via Archie, in attempt to find a program
called DOORWAY.EXE by Marshall Dudley.  It has been described to me as a
program that will allow me to shell out to DOS while using Telix in host mode.
 I need this program to bypass the CTTY X dos command Telix will otherwise
use. I have run across a program with the title doorway.exe, but every time I
attempt to use it as described in my Telix manual, it says it requires Windows
and won't run.  This makes me think, I don't have what I'm looking for....If
you know what I am doing wrong or know where I can find this elusive beast,
please post or send email directly to me.  And let me know if I can help you
in any way.

Thank you,

kandg