graphics software help!

Terry Trier trier at pilot.msu.edu
Tue Dec 12 22:05:48 EST 1995

I really like StatMost from DataMost.  What I really like about it is
when I copy my plot from StatMost to my word processor (in this case,
WPWIN 6.1), it copies exactly.  And it is very easy to use and has
great import and export capabilities. It also is a very powerful stat
tool although for complex stats, I prefer JMP from SAS.  However, while
JMP has great on-screen graphics, export is dismal.

--
Terry M. Trier
Michigan State University
trier at pilot.msu.edu
When you arrive at a fork in the road, take it.
                                Yogi Berra