SDS-PAGE analysis

BIOCHEMISTRY.COM jquinn at shellx.best.com
Sun Dec 17 13:06:36 EST 1995

I think that in a previous thread, someone said that you can use the
current NIH Image program (intended for a Mac) on a PC, if you run it in
conjunction with the Mac emulator 'Executor'. Executor is available over
the net as a 10 minute demo version which can be unlocked once you
cough-up the $49 registration fee. I have not tried Image on this, but
the emulator runs very well.