Mac RNA Folding software?

John S. J. Anderson jacobs at azstarnet.com
Thu Dec 28 02:50:39 EST 1995

I'm looking for some RNA folding software for the Mac. I've found the
offerings on the ftp.bio.indiana.edu server, and they aren't able to do
what I want. I want to be able to fold _long_ RNAs, 1 or 2 kb in lenght.

I've got access to GCG; is it possible to use some GCG functions to do this?

I apoligize in advance if this is a FAQ; if it is, could somebody please
give me a pointer to the FAQ?

TIA...

John S. J. Anderson                Grad Student, MCB Dep¹t, U. of AZ
http://www.azstarnet.com/~jacobs                jacobs at azstarnet.com
³Cats don¹t adopt people. They adopt refrigerators.²
   -Solomon Short