Call for JAVA ports of Biochem programs

Fri Dec 29 14:53:38 EST 1995

We're in the process of trying to set up a non-profit biochemistry site
on the Web called ( There are already
several really good biochem-related sites on the net, so I guess this is
just gonna be one more! It's not quite ready yet, we'll announce it
properly when it is.

We are looking to create a repository of JAVA ports of biochemistry
programs. If you have a program that you have ported to JAVA or are
likely to in the near future, we'd like to put it on our
site. Just send email to gregg at and let us know what you have.

Thanks for your time and a Happy New Year!