The program "CLUSTAN"

Cornelius Krasel krasel at
Tue Feb 21 06:40:15 EST 1995

higgins at wrote:
> sorry for the blank mail earlier.  All I wanted to say is that Clustal V is
> NOT CLUSTAN.  Clustan is a cluster analysis package from David Wishart.
> I have not used it recently so do not know where to find it.

Maybe these ones? (That's what archie at sez...) in /gopher-data/software/appls/clustan.dir in /mounts/pubdsk2/lrz/lrzsw/clustan

(although the latter has only 24 kB, seems to be a bit small).

/* Cornelius Krasel, Abt. Lohse, Genzentrum, D-82152 Martinsried, Germany  */
/* email: krasel at                 fax: +49 89 8578 3795  */