Macintosh Statistics

Nigel Eastmond nce at
Fri Feb 24 08:35:04 EST 1995

Help me.  Just name a decent stats package for the Mac wwhich will do
a t-test properly and a few other things like ANOVA, Wilcoxian etc. and
I might even kiss you.  I got a go of StatView but it doesn't allow a t-test
if both of sets of numbers are non-integer.  Systat is just too expensive.

Just now, I have to soil my poor fingers on an Elonex 386 and use Minitab.

I need the package, approximate price (US or UK) and a distrubutor or
contact number at the manufacturer.

| Nigel C. Eastmond             |   Email nce at    |
| Rowett Research Institute     |   Tel   +44 244 712751        |
| Aberdeen                      |   Fax   +44 244 715349        |
| Scotland                      |                               |
|     Opinions are my own and not those of my organization      |