convert word 6.0 format to postscript format

Tim Cutts tjrc1 at
Sat Feb 25 04:37:21 EST 1995

cs_wcyaa at (Wong Chung Yin) writes:

>Hello everybody,
>	I want to print word6 format in unix(just print). Is there any convertor which can convery word 6.0 format to postscript file. And how to get this convertor

You don't state whether this is a Macintosh or a PC.  I know what you
have to do on a PC, and presume something similar is possible on a
Macintosh.  Here are instructions for the PC:

1)  Set up a PostScript printer driver.
2)  When printing your document choose the 'Print to file' box.
3)  ftp the output file to your Unix box.
4)  Print it!

PS.  What's this got to do with This would be far
more appropriate to a group such as!