Macintosh Statistics

Jason L. Buberel jbuberel at
Sat Feb 25 12:26:00 EST 1995

In article <3ikna8$i84 at>, nce at (Nigel
Eastmond) wrote:

> Help me.  Just name a decent stats package for the Mac wwhich will do
> a t-test properly and a few other things like ANOVA, Wilcoxian etc. and
> I might even kiss you.  I got a go of StatView but it doesn't allow a t-test
> if both of sets of numbers are non-integer.  Systat is just too expensive.
> Just now, I have to soil my poor fingers on an Elonex 386 and use Minitab.
> I need the package, approximate price (US or UK) and a distrubutor or
> contact number at the manufacturer.
> Cheers.

You can try GB-Stat by Dynamic Microsystems.  Has very heavy duty
statistical support, including the things you mentioned, I think...

I don't have all the details available for you, but you can e-mail them at:

gbstat at

hope this helps,

Jason L. Buberel
Graduate Student