Data acquisition software question

harris harris at
Mon Feb 27 12:25:34 EST 1995

I recently obtained an ADAC 4801A data acquisition card for the IBM PC.
This card is supposed to be a clone of the Data Translation DT2801 board.
I found some software on the Net (Patchit) which supports the DT2821 board?
Anyone know if this software would work on our DT2801 clone board?  I'm
just starting A/D so I don't want to foul things up right from the start.

By the way, does anyone know of any other software to get data from A/D
boards and where I can get it?  I'm doing rudimentary electrophysiology
using Xenopus oocytes.

Thanks in advance,

		John Mihic