DOCK and related programs

johnson at johnson at
Fri Jan 6 14:01:56 EST 1995

In <D1zn4u.FA6 at>, burkhart at (Brian M Burkhart) writes:
>Our group is interested in doing some drug design and
>docking studies.  Could the net please inform me as to
>possible programs for doing such work.  I am aware of the
>MSI programs and I know of DOCK but I do not know who to
>contact regarding it.
The following is taken from the www site for DOCK.  It can be reached through the home
page for the Kunz group at:

The most recent version of DOCK is DOCK3.0
Dock is freely available to academic institutions, but is licensed with a
charge to industry.
To obtain DOCK please contact Paul McCloskey at (415) 476-9031 or mcclosk at

Paul McCloskey
Box 0446
UCSF--Molecular Design Institute
513 Parnassus, Room U64-B